$192 to $408 in advance
$212 to $438 day of show
Doors: 6:30 PM
Show: 8:00 PM
Tables are available online and by phone at (902) 451-1221 (1-877-451-1221).
Please be advised that due to ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19, The East Pointers shows that were scheduled for Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5 at the Halifax Convention Centre, with special guest Villages, have been rescheduled again for Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24. Tables purchased for the original April dates will be honoured on the new dates and no further action is required —
April 23/June 4 on July 23 and April 24/June 5 on July 24.If you are unable to attend, table refunds may be requested by contacting Ticket Atlantic at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 451-1221 (toll free: 1-877-451-1221) by Friday, June 11, 2021.
This event is produced within the government of Nova Scotia’s COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, which are subject to change. No individual seats are sold for this show and all sales are final. For the safety of everyone in attendance, prior to entry, you and each member of your group will be required to confirm that in the 14 days leading up to the show, you have not travelled outside the region approved by the Nova Scotia government, you have not been exposed to COVID-19, and are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Personal information will be collected by Sonic Concerts for contact tracing purposes. For a list of COVID-19 symptoms, up-to-date information on COVID-19 exposure notices, and isolation requirements, including travel restrictions, visit: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
- There are no single seats sold for this event. Tables for groups of 4 and 6 are available for purchase.
- After purchase, you will be contacted and assigned an arrival time between 6:30 p.m. and 7:50 p.m. The guests for each table must enter together. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time to keep gathering and contact at a minimum. The table purchaser is the point of contact for the group and as such is required to relay all information to each of their guests. If you do not receive an email confirming your arrival time and zone from email@example.com at least 48hrs prior to showtime, please check your spam folder and reach out to us directly at that address ASAP.
- This event is open to all ages and licensed for those over 19 years of age who present VALID ID.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and on tables. Bring and wear your mask at all times in the Halifax Convention Centre unless you are consuming a beverage at your table.
- Names and contact numbers for all in attendance will be collected upon entry to the venue for contact tracing purposes. You will also be required to answer a COVID-19 self-assessment. If you or members of your group are unwell or develop any symptoms within 14 days prior to the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Do not show up at the venue.
- Please remain seated at your assigned table throughout the evening, except when going to the washrooms or visiting the bar.
- There is no re-entry.
- Food and table service will no longer be available at this event but regular bar service will be offered for drink purchases. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- When the show is over, we ask that you remain seated at your table until security indicates it’s your turn to leave.